Wednesday 24 September 2014

Ogenyi Onazi Signs Contract Extension

Nigerian international Ogenyi Eddy Onazi, Monday, has penned a two-year contract extension that would see him earn more at Lazio.

Onazi moved to Italy from a local club, My People FC, in Nigeria, and his new contract with the Serie A club will see him remain at the side until 2018.

The scrupulous midfielder took to twitter to express his delight, and appreciate necessary parties.

“I say a big thank you to God, my family, my team and my fans as I sign an extension to my contract,” Onazi tweeted.

The Jos-born midfielder reached the final of the 2009 Fifa U17 World Cup, and won the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations with the Super Eagles.

He was also an influential figure in the Nigerian team at the just concluded 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air your view - and let others know how you rate this article.