Tuesday 5 August 2014

Pogba adjusted to life under Allegri


France creative midfielder, Paul Pogba, gushes with praise for his new coach Massimiliano Allegri and says Juventus have adjusted to life without departed trainer Antonio Conte with ease.

The former AC Milan manager was recently appointed to replace Conte - who won three consecutive league titles and two Italian Super Cups.

Pogba, who has played down rumours instigating he has plans to leave the reigning Italian champions this summer, insists the Italian champions have adjusted to life without Conte.

"Conte and Allegri are two of the best coaches around and the atmosphere was immediately pretty good," the France international stated.

"We are motivated and ready to work successfully with Allegri. Conte's gone and now we have Allegri, we are ready to work together in absolute harmony.

"I am very happy to play for Juve, I am just focused on playing right now, the future does not concern me, I live in the present.

"I am not thinking of my contract and do not have meetings scheduled with Juventus chiefs. My goal is to continue to do well on the pitch."

Pogba proved a vital influence in Juventus' league title win last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air your view - and let others know how you rate this article.