Friday 25 July 2014

I Want To Win Trophies At Madrid - James Rodriguez

 http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/2014/07/Daniela+Ospina+James+Rodriguez+Officially+IkJDM2FxqExl.jpg


Newly recruited Real Madrid star, James Rodriguez, has revealed how he “dreamt” of signing for the Spanish club his whole life; and stated that he is now anxious to start winning trophies at the Santiago Bernabeu.

James, who scooped the 2014 FIFA World Cup Golden Boot, joined Santiago Bernabeu from Monaco for €80 million earlier this week.

Speaking to the media, James says he is planning a lengthy and trophy-laden career at the Spanish capital.
“I always wanted this and I hope to be happy here for many years,” James told Real Madrid TV.

“I like challenges and to win, and I'm at a great club to achieve many titles."

When asked what he would bring to the team, the attacking midfielder said: “Goals, passes and play. I am only one [person] but I want to help."

James added: “I'm anxious. I want August 1 to come to start training and be better every day.”

The 23-year-old, who netted nine league goals in 34 appearances for Monaco last season, will wear the famous No. 10 shirt, and is expected to be the midfielder behind the attacking trio of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and  Gareth Bale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Air your view - and let others know how you rate this article.